Mosby's orthopaedics ReviewMaterial type: TextPublication details: London Mosby, Edition: 1st edDescription: 320 PContent type: text Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 9780323050074Subject(s): Dentistry -- OrthopaedicsDDC classification: 617.3076
|Item type||Current library||Call number||Status||Notes||Date due||Barcode|
|Compact Disk||Centeral Library Second Floor - Dentistry||617.3076 E.J.M 2009 (Browse shelf (Opens below))||Available||134 D||900048719|
|Books||Centeral Library Second Floor - Dentistry||617.3076 E.J.M 2009 (Browse shelf (Opens below))||Available||11807-2|
|Books||Centeral Library Second Floor - Dentistry||617.3076 E.J.M 2009 (Browse shelf (Opens below))||Available||11807-1|
1. Craniofacial Growth and Development.
2. Development of the Occlusion.
3. Appropriate Timing for Orthodontic Treatment.
4. Orthodontic Records and Case Evaluation.
5. 3-Dimensional Imaging in Orthodontics.
6. Diagnosis of Orthodontic Problems.
7. Orthodontic Appliances.
8. Biomechanics in Orthodontics.
9. Treatment Planning.
10. Treatment Tactics for Problems Related to Dento-Facial Discrepancies in Three Planes of Space.
11. Phase I - Early Treatment.
12. The Invisalign® System.
13. Treatment of Class II Malocclusions.
14. Class III Correctors.
15. Minor Tooth Movement.
16. Phase II: Nonsurgical Adolescent and Adult Cases.
17. Adult Interdisciplinary Orthodontic Treatment.
18. Implants in Orthodontics.
19. Miniscrews and Palatal Implants for Orthodontic Anchorage.
20. Oral Hygiene: Possible Problems and Complications.
21. Orthodontics and Craniofacial Deformities.
22. Temporomandibular Disorders.
23. Retention in Orthodontics.
24. Soft Tissue Diode Laser Surgery In Orthodontics.
25. Computer-Aided Surgical Simulation for Complex Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery.
With a concise, focused review of orthodontic concepts and current clinical information, including diagnosis, treatment planning, and clinical treatment, MOSBY'S ORTHODONTIC REVIEW is the resource you need to achieve the best results for success on competency examinations as well as excellent clinical outcomes. From foundational concepts to more subjective areas of treatment planning and clinical treatment, this book includes a wealth of information from distinguished educators, recent graduates, and practicing professionals to help you prepare for the NBDE, Part II and the ABO written and clinical examinations. In addition, the companion CD-ROM includes six orthodontic cases written in the format required by the ABO for the Initial Clinical Examination to help familiarize you with the required ABO